Updating Address for Card Shipment

  • Updated

Whenever you order a card, you should be asked for a mailing address.


If you provided the wrong mailing address, you can cancel the card ordering flow and try again.


Our wallet partner, Uphold, requires users to go through Uphold support to change addresses outside of their original declared state.


As an example, if you moved between states and would like a card to be associated with your new address, you will need to open up a ticket with Uphold support. Email support@uphold.com. Uphold support will ask you for proof of your new residency and then update your address.

Was this article helpful?

3 out of 3 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.