Can I change my UNS name?

Permanently deleted user
Permanently deleted user
  • Updated

A user may only have one GlobaliD account on a given device. If you wish to change your UNS name, you will need to revoke your current GlobaliD name by following the "revoke/ restore" instructions. Once this is done, you can register another GlobaliD account under a different UNS name.

Was this article helpful?

1 out of 2 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.