You can add funds to your GlobaliD Wallet from your bank account (ACH for U.S. bank accounts and SEPA for E.U. bank accounts), credit or debit card, or crypto wallet.
To fund your GlobaliD Wallet:
• Navigate to your GlobaliD Wallet and tap the "Actions+" button
• Tap "Add funds"
• If it's the first time you've funded your wallet, you'll see a prompt to "Add funding source" which will allow you to connect your bank account or credit or debit card or "Add funds via crypto" to connect a crypto wallet.
• As an additional security measure, you may be asked to complete additional verifications, such as verifying your government ID or submitting your home address
• Once you've added a funding source, enter the amount you'd like to add to your GlobaliD Wallet and select your desired funding source from the drop down account selector
• Select the currency you'd like to deposit to your GlobaliD Wallet (conversion will be instant)
• Tap "Confirm" and review your transaction details in the pop-up. If everything looks correct, tap "Confirm transaction"
• If you have successfully added funds to your account, you will see the transaction reflected in the "Activity" tab of your Wallet, and you will receive both a confirmation notification in the GlobaliD app and a confirmation email from Uphold.